The Pipeline War is what's fueling the Middle East

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It was always about resources. This has nothing to do with the Syrian people as a whole. I can go on how the Syria's resources were a direct effect on the Paris attacks but that's another topic.

Oh I know it has nothing to do with Syrian people, that's hardly the case anywhere.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The Syrian people love Assad! That's why they flee, that's why hundred of thousands have died.

:blessed:
Assad has been unfairly demonized by the world. Barrel bombs are a covert CIA/MI6 op designed to discredit the Syrian government. Do you overstand?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw bruh, Oil isn't relevant in 2015 geopolitical chess moves! You didn't get the memo?

:manny: Its crazy how people still dont understand that.

I will even go so far to say that the move that got the ball rolling was when Russia cut off the natural gas pipeline to Ukraine in 2009. It spooked the fukk out the west and renewed calls to have an alternative means of natural gas supply, however Assad and the Iranians (who are also big allies with Russia) had other plans.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:manny: Its crazy how people still dont understand that.

I will even go so far to say that the move that got the ball rolling was when Russia cut off the natural gas pipeline to Ukraine in 2009. It spooked the fukk out the west and renewed calls to have an alternative means of natural gas supply, however Assad and the Iranians (who are also big allies with Russia) had other plans.

You're considered a conspiracy theorists for making that observation
:mjlol:

You're also a conspiracy theorist when you wonder why electing an oil tyc00n for president leads to a bunch of oil & poppy wars
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Think everything relates to oil, Brehs.
Its not just the oil/nat gas itself. Its also the global demand for USD to trade energy in that underpins our financial system. Theres a reason that a deal was negotiated with the Gulf States to trade oil in USD after Nixon was forced to close the gold window in the 70s.