Daps
facepalm-picard.gif

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9Âł]
It’s a little mind blowing to me that 130+ people with families, and lives of their own all died because one pilot was depressed.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

They need to make every pilot in the world get screened for mental evaluation every 3 months, imagine dying cuz some pilot got dumped and wants company to a Pop Smoke concert.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a little mind blowing to me that 130+ people with families, and lives of their own all died because one pilot was depressed.

They need to make every pilot in the world get screened for mental evaluation every 3 months, imagine dying cuz some pilot got dumped and wants company to a Pop Smoke concert.

Or there was someone of significance on that flight that needed to disappear......

I don't think a pilot can do that shyt without the co-pilots being in on it too

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Sad.

Reminds me of the GermanWings pilot who crashed into the mountains with a full plane. He wasn't depressed, but I believe just mentally unstable and wanted to kill people.

I normally only fly British Airways, no matter where I go. Just trust British pilots a bit more - probably as that's my country. Can't really remember how it was on other flights, but the pilot normally greets you with the flight attendant. Makes me feel a little bit more reassured.

RIP

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

jay83

Superstar
Daps

There was a Blackhawk pilot who snuck in a helicopter and killed himself in a crash because his fiancé or girlfriend broke up with him.