The power of that Holy spirit brehs.....

Daps
What type of gay ass outfit the "preacher" wearing? Looked like a moist pharaoh.

Black people are so lost with religion it's to the point of mental illness.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
They can do whatever they want to.
The problem starts when they try to shame me for not partaking in their shyt.

Leave me alone, holy rollers.

edit: the chick with the black skirt and blue top was advertising for the preacher :shaq:

edit: I remember Rickey Smiley said some dude in his church caught the holy ghost and fainted. His cell phone rung and that nga answered it.......on the floor.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black people need to knock
this bullshyt off....
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I used to be scared of these nikkas Layin hands on me for this very reason :mjlol:
Like I was gonna be possessed by some bs
When they called us to the front I would :huhldup: behind my moms and shuffle away while they had their hands stretched out

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Shall we continue on in mockery of the Holy Spirit when we understandeth not His ways? Hear my words brethren. Such a video is not the Holy Spirit. Indeed, the Spirit of God is a powerful thing, but the Lord thy God always moves in decency and in order. He is not spirit of chaos. When the spirit of the Lord comes over you, ye do feel a rush, but ye wouldst not go crazy, becoming a danger to thy brethren amongst you.

The spirit may move one to cry. It may move one to yell loudly. It may move one to run or dance with joy. But be not deceived, it shall not cause one to lose control. This is the difference between the real spirit of God and people just acting through emotions. So do not allow thyself to view videos of what is deemed the "real church" and mock the entire Christian family because thee hath formed opinions through a wrong source of information. May God bless ye all.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
go to a church down where im from
and nikkas would be in that bytch acting a fool from the holy ghost
but them same nikkas would laugh seeing Africans dance during some ritual on the National Geographic channel
or clown white people in a mosh pit :mjlol:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
black people need to knock
this bullshyt off....
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Man, I wonder if that's Africa. The last time I went to church that was happening except the pastor wasn't touching people head.

I remember the pastor calling a lady up there whom he said had beat cancer(she looked like it due to the loss of hair) she came from the back walking up very slow I was at the back and don't even know when she came in. He was talking as she was walking up, I vividly remember him saying "God gives people cancer to those that believe in him and with his Will so that person will have to strength to be cured and fight the devil work that is cancer" so I was like what the HELL did he just say that insulting shyt. So when she got up there he started holding her and talking as she was some what humble looking, the music at that time was being played soft and low, the pastor then got back on stage and like started singing and then the music got CRUNK the fukk up. The next thing I know I saw the cancer survivor running down the aisle(I bet she would have ran a 4.41 40 time) in the church and out the door and then she came running back down the aisle I was sitting on. As she was running other people started falling out, running also, doing a praise dance(I call it salt shoeing or a chicken dance). So the preacher started saying something like "put your hands up and let GOD touch you he is at ________________ today" people were like putting their hands in the sky like god was going to grab their dam hands. Next thing I know I looked you and saw 6 kids standing at the end of each aisle three kids with baskets in their hand getting ready for the people to sit down so they could pass around the collection plate.