The greatest console to ever live.:gooodlawd:
PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I still remembered one the peaks of playing the PS2 was playing Metal Gear Soild 3 as a rental from blockbuster, feel asleep with it on all night since I didn't have working memory card, then woke up to finish the rest. Beat the whole game in one session. That last boss fight was so piff.:banderas::takedat:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:wow:

NBA Live 05, 06

NBA Street

Max Payne 1, 2

Def Jam Fight For NY

GTA: Vice City, San Andreas

I don't even need to go on.
NFS Underground, U2, Street Vol. 2, Jak II, Jak 3, Enter the Matrix, Street Hoops, MGS 2, Black, Onimusha 1,2,3, State of Emergency, 50 Cent Bulletproof, Socom 1,2,3, Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Lockdown..... :gooodlawd:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
NFS Underground, U2, Street Vol. 2, Jak II, Jak 3, Enter the Matrix, Street Hoops, MGS 2, Black, Onimusha 1,2,3, State of Emergency, 50 Cent Bulletproof, Socom 1,2,3, Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Lockdown..... :gooodlawd:

Cold winter, Project Snowblind, MK Shaolin Monks :wow:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I remember going thru magazines seeing PS2 games , I figured I would never play them since I was a kid and couldn’t afford anything :mjcry:

Man there was so many PS2 games back in the day :mjcry: has it really been almost 20 years wtf:snoop:

Edit : I think the PS2 was my dads originally
He even had Vice City :feedme:
I had to sneak to play it :gucci:
Got damn that experience!!!!!! It can never be done again
I didn’t think games could be open world like that :whoo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The greatest console to ever live.:gooodlawd:
PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg
To put things into perspective, you need to be at least 10yrs (roughly) to Matter as a gamer so unless you're 30yrs old? You wouldn't know MUCH about the ps2 era :francis:

You know how Nintendo purposely doesn't make enough systems to boost excitement over the product? (There's a psychological element to this practice) well Sony and Microsoft used to play that and the end result was less sales because demand was so high. How high? At launch a ps2 went for $10,000 on eBay while the average price was $2500. All this for the worst made console in history, my launch ps2 would not read DVD disc. If you did get a working system it eventually would die and you'd get a disc read error message or D.R.E. for short. Now this is where shyt gets weird...

Fanboys on this site often say shyt like they didn't have ps2 problems :dahell: but Sony got sued worldwide over it and LOST. The ps2 sold as much as it did because you had to buy a second ps2 mid gen, most of us did. I was working at Funcoland which later became gamestop at launch. Sony reps will visit the store monthly to check on shyt like how Sony products were displayed/etc. And this dude told us Sony was aware of the Dre issue which of course they did because we had broken ps2's stacked to the ceiling. Publicly Sony has denied there ever was a ps2 issue :mindblown: and Sony stans like to forget that Sony continued to sell faulty systems for 5 full years. That's why the ps2 sold 150million consoles back then :francis:

The Xbox360 and its red ring of death was fixed within 2 yrs, they didn't sell as many systems, but the narrative will be that the RROD issue was more widespread (math and common sense tells another story tho)

Sony settles PS2 lawsuit • Eurogamer.net

Finally, all they was forced to do was pay $25 to whoever put in a claim or they would fix your system for free or at a discounted price. This settlement came 5yrs after launch, so essentially you got fukked :snoop: here's Sony after they lost in court...

Sony refuted the charges, claiming that there was nothing wrong with the hardware whatsoever.
Tru Story :picard: