The Queen Reportedly Ordered Meghan Markle To Walk Behind Prince Harry

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This will be the excuse they use to bush her.

It's like when they have all these rules posted at the door of the club. Basically that's so the person at the door can front on whoever and if you question it they have these 'rules' to fall back on

"But I just seen a white dude in there with sneakers on."

"Don't make me call the cops"

So she'll get caught not staring lovingly enough or using a cell or sumn and get the bushes.

invalid

Banned
Daps
camilla walks behind charles

kate/katie wateva her name is walks behind william

harry walks behind william

charles will walk behind william

the queen's husband walks behind the queen

nothing to see here

My girl had me watching that Netflix show The Crown based off of the life of Elizabeth. Breh....the shyt that her husband had to put up with as a man no doubt emasculated every inch of his soul. Beside the rules like having to walk behind her, not being able to eat until she was ready to eat, sleeping in his own bed, he had to give up his naval career, and any type of interest or passions, he had to give up to devote is attention to her.

The show does explain the essence of all of the rules and protocols which boils down to the crown taking precedence or essentially the person wearing the crown takes precedence. Meghan isn’t royal, yet, and Harry is 3rd or 4th in line so Harry takes precedence. The precedence matter also explains why which person walks behind whom - which is just the person who is closer to the crown is first.

That show wasn’t anything I would naturally watch but enlightening af.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I’ll be moving to the UK in a few days and I’ll laugh in the face of anyone who takes this “royal” shyt seriously.

This is the thing though, the only people out here that care about the Royal Family are elderly white people. They come out in droves whenever a royal makes an appearance somewhere. The British media just like to make it seem they're still important because they're somewhat a tourist attraction. American cacs and Euro cacs alike seem to go head over heels for them.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
This list of royal rules includes things like "don't speak unless spoken to," and "always let Harry respond first." One of the rules even restricts Markle from walking in front of the prince.

"Also, let him walk in front of you," it reads. "No one likes a henpecked prince!"

Other rules on the list have to deal with how Markle interacts with the public. She's not allowed to be seen using a cell phone because it's "vulgar," and no conversations she has outside the castle walls are allowed to exceed two minutes.

She also isn't allowed to get mad at Harry or anyone else in public as well as talk about beauty, diet or fitness. Markle isn't allowed to dress "flashy," and also can't complain if she's feeling sick.

"Do gaze adoringly at Harry,” one of the rules says. “Your job is to make him look good.”

:why::mindblown:

2j4vmf6.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
If Diana, Fergie and Kate had to follow the same rules, Meghan had no reason leaking this. She ain't got the ring and hasn't born any children. She tripping. The person she needs to talk to is Harry. She's been patient this long, she can be patient a little longer. Negotiate.

If Diana, Fergie and Kate didn't have a list, then it means Grandma is telling her shyt about her grandbaby she needs to listen to. Harry is her favorite. If Meghan is 'special' in regards to receiving that list, it means Harry is also behind it.

She still needs to talk to Harry.

What's important is the consequences, not the list.
All th royals have to do this. The queen’s husband has to walk behind her, Kate had to walk behind William and no one is allowed pda including hand holding. Will and Kate never hold hands in public.

She signed up to follow some old arbitrary rules of English ritual and proprietary. We aren’t English so we don’t get it. Anything related to a monarchy and being serviant is weird to us, but this is normal to them