"The Quest to Save Hip Hop" (Beat 'Em Up Created By Black Men)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Word to @Responsible Allen Iverson forgive me if I ain't as good as you at this.

The New Clans formed after the disappearance of the Old Gods. Each clan spread to their own lands and starting practicing and teaching their own forms of Hip Hop. During these times, new leaders arose and and new sounds of hip hop came. Oft times there was a balance adopted from the philosophies of the old gods. As more time passes this balance has begun to wain. The people have slowly begun to change just as well as the Hip Hop. Some clan leaders have begun to seek leaders of different clans to unify leaders just like the old gods have done before them. Recently many of the clan leaders have begun disappearing leaving the people of these clans in disarray. This is where we begin our journey .

This is raw, uncut fukkery. :mjlol:

But I respect this effort. :ehh:

Daps
They messed it up with the chinese/weeabo undertone. This looks like something the wu tang clan made. Should've used def jam as the undertone instead, just don't embrace "hood" themes, use urban themes, there more complex, have more freedom and more diverse.

The promo looked corny too.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They messed it up with the chinese/weeabo undertone. This looks like something the wu tang clan made. Should've used def jam as the undertone instead, just don't embrace "hood" themes, use urban themes, there more complex, have more freedom and more diverse.

The promo looked corny too.

I found it funny :skip:

Some of the shyt on there is just ridiculous, like the "Lean Monster" :mjlol:

And the fact that it has a 30,000 goal :russ: