The Real Reason Why T.I. Started Beef w/ Ludacris x Lil Flip|Ludacris Is A Better Mc (Dj Jelly)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
lol he didnt even know how the flip beef started :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Exactly, nikka was clout chasing and made up a reason to beef with Flip. He got Flip on wax but word was that one of those Cloverland boys put paws to him in the streets:sas2: Then he came for Luda thinking shyt was sweet and got STOMPED :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, nikka was clout chasing and made up a reason to beef with Flip. He got Flip on wax but word was that one of those Cloverland boys put paws to him in the streets:sas2: Then he came for Luda thinking shyt was sweet and got STOMPED :mjlol:

That is not how it happened. T.I. was going at Luda/DTP BEFORE he ever went at Flip:

T.I. and Flip's beef started over T.I. wanting to be on the "Game Over" remix. Allegedly, Nick Fury, who produced the song, asked T.I. to be on it. T.I. approached Flip about it during The Source shoot for The Source cover, but he ended up turning down T.I.'s offer and that's where it started:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That is not how it happened. T.I. was going at Luda/DTP BEFORE he ever went at Flip:

T.I. and Flip's beef started over T.I. wanting to be on the "Game Over" remix. Allegedly, Nick Fury, who produced the song, asked T.I. to be on it. T.I. approached Flip about it during The Source shoot for The Source cover, but he ended up turning down T.I.'s offer and that's where it started:

Ti asked flip..flip said no ..tip went to nick to see if he can get it done... flip told both them nighas no..lolll

The tip beef was brewing for a min
.even I-20 was in the early stages