The Real Story of N.W.A.? More info about members/ what caused the split

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Tomika was a scandalous ass bytch. This movie got people thinkin she was some ride or die who saved Eazy. I keep sayin this. The movie was dope as fukk as a movie. But once NWA broke up the movie went in the realm of complete ducktales. It kinda soured things for me and u got people who never even fukked wit NWA or none of these artists arguing wit me for callin the shyt out. That's the danger of these types of films. People who don't know shyt. Watch the movie and think they know everything and/or act like they was fans from the jump. nikkas really think Eazy was broke cause of this shyt and I can't rock wit that.

breh, the entire movie was ducktales. not just the 2nd half.

and yea, this is prolly thee worst biopic ever, in terms of ducktales. but its a good ass movie, so all of that is gonna get ignored by the general public. its a shame.

all we can do is just sit back and wait for the karma. dr dre got his wake-up call QUICK. word to michel'le.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I think Ice T might have some truth to it,. WC being a solid one is true from what ive gathered, but hes avtually a very humble and very very intelligent cat too. Eazy E? Not sure.

But dont get it fukked up reality is fans eat shyt like this up. Cant NOBODY just walk without problems or threats coming, especially famous people. Its bullshyt. Which is what i said regarding when 2pac was on Death Row. It was just muscle on Death Row holding him down.

ive seen this list a few times before tho.
except this is the 1st time ive seen pac included. It looks llike dude replace suge with pac.

it was suge, eazy, WC, ice t.