Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yall gotta stop with this obsession with white women :scust:
Especially considering asian women are vastly superior than them :whew:
Anyone is superior to a cave woman but I went out with a half-Cambodian chick in high school, almost bit my dong off :scust:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
They are fun to fukk so if one wants to fukk me I would be dumb to start thinking about this thread and curve her shyt I'm a young man just trying to have fun out there.

Obvs I'll be settling down with a fine ass dark-skinned chic though.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some of y'all :cape:hard for the cac and other non black women.

U got all types of women who are superficial....not just black women. I hate when people prejudge black men and black people in general but y'all do it on here.

It's sad how we c00n so much as a race when other races won't do it to their own races like we do.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
disagree with points 2, 3 an 4 at best you are generalizing and I can think of women that break your rules and this comes from someone who will only date Black women - I'll smash any race though

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
They are fun to fukk so if one wants to fukk me I would be dumb to start thinking about this thread and curve her shyt I'm a young man just trying to have fun out there.

Obvs I'll be settling down with a fine ass dark-skinned chic though.

Props.
That's the same route I took.
Always fukked em...never wifed em.
When I did, I wifed a sista.
:salute:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Why don't you bitter losers just live your life instead of acting like life is a video game and you're limited in what you can do? So many bitter losers on this forum.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I dont care about what any person who dislike me thinks no matter who they are from c00ns to nonblacks to anybody who dislikes me in general.

I have attracted many nonblack women and I dont stress it cuz I dont put them on a pedestal and I want a black woman.

I am only focusing on who is cool with me while I get money and aim to uplift my people economically via a black business.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Goddamn why is this type of shyt daily discussion on here? Just be your damn self, worrying about all these arbitrary, self imposed (because females ain't saying no shyt like this irl) standards is ridiculous

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Thank god im not ugly or short :wow:

Last edited: