The Regime (Kate Winslet) March 3 (Max) Are thirtysomething white women undefeated?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I need more info to make a decision.
“Since I became your Chancellor, we have grown considerably as a country. It is time to show America and the world precisely what we are worth.” So begins a new teaser for The Regime (fka The Palace) starring and executive produced by Oscar winner Kate Winslet.

The six-episode limited series, from Succession duo Will Tracy and Frank Rich and The Queen director Stephen Frears, tells the story of one year within the walls of the palace of a modern European regime as it begins to unravel. It’s set to premiere Sunday, March 3 at 9 pm on HBO and will be available to stream on Max.

In addition to Winslet, cast includes Matthias Schoenaerts, Guillaume Gallienne, Andrea Riseborough, Martha Plimpton and Hugh Grant.

Tracy serves as writer, showrunner and executive producer. Rich, Tracey Seaward, Winslet, Frears and Jessica Hobbs also executive produce. Writers are Seth Reiss, Sarah DeLappe, Gary Shteyngart and Jen Spyra.