The Resume Building/Interview Process/Job Hunting tips thread...

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just got sent this :mjpls: I never did this shyt and will not do this shyt, I'm sorry i'm school, plus this isn't a out of town position:usure:

Digital interviewing is a modern, new way to interview. Simply record your answers to pre-set interview questions from XXX using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device. After you finish, we will review your responses and contact you regarding next steps

update the company they are using hirevue, they are scanning people faces,, HELL NAW :hhh:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hirevue-ai-powered-job-interview-platform-2017-8

59970252b0e0b566458b5a82-750-563.png

morris

Superstar
Daps
Just got sent this :mjpls: I never did this shyt and will not do this shyt, I'm sorry i'm school, plus this isn't a out of town position:usure:

Digital interviewing is a modern, new way to interview. Simply record your answers to pre-set interview questions from XXX using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device. After you finish, we will review your responses and contact you regarding next steps

update the company they are using hirevue, they are scanning people faces,, HELL NAW :hhh:

I tried the software that uses AI to scan job applicants for companies like Goldman Sachs and Unilever before meeting them — and it's not as creepy as it sounds

I did it for Blackboard but I refuse to do it for hire art. Either you call me in for an interview over the phone or in person or fukk off

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I did it for Blackboard but I refuse to do it for hire art. Either you call me in for an interview over the phone or in person or fukk off

Me personally I feel like that shyt is on some Gattaca (1997) and 1984 rhetoric. I'm about to tell these people to fukk off also

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I tried the software that uses AI to scan job applicants for companies like Goldman Sachs and Unilever before meeting them — and it's not as creepy as it sounds

I hate these interviews, just call me or invite me out. It's right there with interviewing woth someone with bad phone reception.

freakgxd

Rookie
Daps
Didn't really see a thread about Resumes or Cover Letters. I Know this may not get any Hits but :ehhh: why not? Any gems or tips, ya'll should drop it.

Not sure if you've seen it (Coli busy AF) but I made a thread about this very same thing HERE where a bunch of cats chopped up good game on the topic. I work in recruiting so I'll definitely add to what's going on in this one though where I can.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Automatic refusal for any video interviews from me, unless they become a necessary evil in this digital age. Actually nah even then fuk it, not trying to get that :mjpls: before even stepping into the damn office.