The resurgence of silent Hill is a beautiful thing

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think silent Hill is probably one of the most under appreciated IP's in gaming, a true horror staple and every game from 1-4 and pt is truly an experience

With PT and SH2 considered some of the best games ever that's a pretty difficult feat for most franchises to achieve, let alone a horror game

I really do hope Konami goes through with making another game and at least piggy backing off of Kojimas idea or going back to the roots. PT is basically a top 5 horror game and it was just a teaser, and is now pretty much a legend with folklore status, they'd be so stupid to not capitalize, this franchise has been buzzing like crazy with no for sure indication of release.

Any brehs hopefully for a resurgence of the franchise? I think it's very much needed to keep the horror genre varied.

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Those who aren't afraid to be themselves.
Oh - I’m sorry but hideo shouldn’t get the reigns to do anything unless he has a supervising force behind him. After the shytty MSGV (hideo demanding bogus shyt from Konami and wasting time thus gutting the game) and the shytty fedex simulator he needs to have a company set his ass straight.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh - I’m sorry but hideo shouldn’t get the reigns to do anything unless he has a supervising force behind him. After the shytty MSGV (hideo demanding bogus shyt from Konami and wasting time thus gutting the game) and the shytty fedex simulator he needs to have a company set his ass straight.
I actually assume that's why they got Junji Ito and they got del toro in the mix so that their blend of art design and story telling when it comes to creepy, horrific looking shyt to have some balance. Hideo def could've written a confusing but satisfying story with the lore but he def would've done wayyyy too much on his own

That being said I at least HOPE they still have Ito doing something, that man has a very dark mind.

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I actually assume that's why they got Junji Ito and they got del toro in the mix so that their blend of art design and story telling when it comes to creepy, horrific looking shyt to have some balance. Hideo def could've written a confusing but satisfying story with the lore but he def would've done wayyyy too much on his own

That being said I at least HOPE they still have Ito doing something, that man has a very dark mind.
Oh shyt I didn’t know my favorite horror manga artist was involved :blessed:

if that’s the case then I can’t wait !

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt I didn’t know my favorite horror manga artist was involved :blessed:

if that’s the case then I can’t wait !
Yeah I'm pretty hopeful that for whatever designs he came up with they take some of those and implement them if they make a new game. I don't think they'll show a trailer at this ps5 event but I think it's too much demand, triple A horror getting a bit repetitive to me

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I'm pretty hopeful that for whatever designs he came up with they take some of those and implement them if they make a new game. I don't think they'll show a trailer at this ps5 event but I think it's too much demand, triple A horror getting a bit repetitive to me
Yea with AAA horror I’m just looking forward to the new res- it’s becoming oversaturated

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
I'm pissed I slept on shattered memories and origins, i tried copping a used copy on Ebay and man those prices :damn: