• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jacobs in his last 3 fights has looked much worse than Donaire has in his last 3 fights and Jacobs is supposed to be in his physical prime.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I actually agree with most of this. That Donaire fight made me pump the brakes and hit the :francis: on Inoue. I still don't understand how that fight got Inoue so much clout, yet Spence having a little bit of a rougher time with Porter than expected made people hit the :francis:, Porter was at least still in his prime and hadn't ever been convincingly beaten by anyone. Donaire was damn near shot. Narvaez and Payano were like 1000 years old as well.

Notice now he with Top Rank now that Casimero fight is never gonna happen, Casimero akward ass would give Inoue hell. Now you see what people mean when we say that it's hard to take ESPN fighters and rankings serious. Imagine if that was Spence who had a hard time with a 37 year old damn near shot fighter bruh, they would of completely dropped him off the P4P list.
Yea people are definitely giving inoue a pass they would never give to Spence or bud. If you're elite you should easily beat a 37 year old donaire. Just like bud easily beat an over the hill brook. Donaires already been dominated numerous times. If inoue was bud level he would've embarrassed donaire just like rigo and walters did. And rigo was much closer to his prime in those fights. I'm not saying he's not a dope fighter. But he hasn't earned all the crazy hype he's getting. Top 10 ok. But top 3?:what:

Daps
I actually agree with most of this. That Donaire fight made me pump the brakes and hit the :francis: on Inoue. I still don't understand how that fight got Inoue so much clout, yet Spence having a little bit of a rougher time with Porter than expected made people hit the :francis:, Porter was at least still in his prime and hadn't ever been convincingly beaten by anyone. Donaire was damn near shot. Narvaez and Payano were like 1000 years old as well.

Notice now he with Top Rank now that Casimero fight is never gonna happen, Casimero akward ass would give Inoue hell. Now you see what people mean when we say that it's hard to take ESPN fighters and rankings serious. Imagine if that was Spence who had a hard time with a 37 year old damn near shot fighter bruh, they would of completely dropped him off the P4P list.

You're being unfair to Inoue. Before that fight with Donaire, nobody knew if Inoue had heart, chin, or stamina to keep fighting the way he did against Donaire. He did a world class performance. Donaire wasn't in his prime but he did turn back the time like some great fighters do, he performed great as well. You also aren't considering that Donaire is big for bantamweight, at least compared to Inoue. The fact that Inoue was able to handle him the way he did is another mark of his p4p skills. He's also only like 27 and guys like Crawford/Spence who are in their 30s haven't achieved what he has.

Forgot to mention, Narvarez was never stopped before or after Inoue, and Inoue KO'd him in 2 rounds. Only lost once to Donaire by decision. Payano also wasn't stopped until Inoue who crushed him in literally one round. Come on lol.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How tha fukk,....

Young ali = Devin haney

Not in the poll or listed at all.

fukk this list.

Art Barr