Daps
upk4rsA.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Just look at the people who actually believe this kind of stuff!

Some cacs are just lost and hopeless man...so someone (like 100s or 1000s of people) are all lying and faking to get rid of your lil gun or whatever it is they believe...

Like some damn children man smh

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just look at the people who actually believe this kind of stuff!

Some cacs are just lost and hopeless man...so someone (like 100s or 1000s of people) are all lying and faking to get rid of your lil gun or whatever it is they believe...

Like some damn children man smh

I'm Black, and I believe that just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't true. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Believe it or not there is one thing That even I paid attention to that was never answered was the sandy hook shooting one of the little boys was supposedly killed in the shooting and yet across in syria they said this killed was killed in a bomb attack and guess what it was a picture of the same kid... both had two different names and the story was never circulated heavy in the media... AT ALL... shyt was like :patrice: to me...

Fact remains that david hogg and that buzz cut chick can never be actors after this shyt they will be remembered for all time...:francis: