The Rock explains to Emily Blunt the importance of a certain wrestler

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Need receipts? The two stay big-upping each other these days and Rock has entertained working with him at a WM. I'm not going to pull up old interviews but Rock stays complimenting HHH.

Now I doubt Rock holds him in the same regard he does Stone Cold or Vince, but he shows HHH love. Which would make no sense if we're to believe the Rock has spite or any type of emotion about HHH trying to de-push him back in the 90s. I think if Rock did, he would still be professional with HHH but wouldn't be going out his way to work with him or show him love.

see above
I've seen such comments before..he's above it all. He damn sure has called out Cripple H before...he's just above anything now where they can't even mention him without calling him partner. The last Rock Blu Ray special...Cripple H was kissing the Rock's ass left and right..some Mr Bonjangles type shyt and when he was gone, he didn't have that same appreciation and energy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock isn't going out his way to do stuff like this if he harbors ANY resentment to HHH

This isn't something, idc how humble or professional or how much you've won, you do for someone you feel tried to hold you down.

This isn't going out of his way..its just a little clip..hilarious. Going out of his way is sending that thing to Ken Shamrock for that TNA Hall of Fame situation.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This isn't going out of his way..its just a little clip..hilarious. Going out of his way is sending that thing to Ken Shamrock for that TNA Hall of Fame situation.
A video for a HOF induction is diff than a video asking for a s/o for 25 years. I;m sure Rock would do the same for HHH if he needed a HOF induction.

I'm not some HHH stan or anything, I just don't think it's as deep as yall think between he and Rock.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A video for a HOF induction is diff than a video asking for a s/o for 25 years. I;m sure Rock would do the same for HHH if he needed a HOF induction.

I'm not some HHH stan or anything, I just don't think it's as deep as yall think between he and Rock.
No doubt but that doesn't wipe out the Rock calling this guy out for being a jealous goofy little b*stard.

The anger was never deep on the Rock's side. He made too much. It just didn't mean anything to him to harbor on after he came back. Pre Rock departure..u can't find Cripple H saying one good thing about the Rock.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I do think there was a lot of resentment between Rock and HHH early on in their careers, but HHH is helping (I said helping, not running) run the WWE and Rock is one of the top entertainers in the world of movies so they both came out okay. At this point, why continue to throw barbs at one another over some shyt that happened over 20 years ago?

The Rock has never had much to say about Shawn outside of that interview in 2005.

The Rock said:
WWE.com: A lot of people on the Internet have always said they would love to have seen The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels. Is that a match you would have liked to have had?
The Rock: I was never ever interested in working with him, to be honest with you. I've known him for a long time. He came in and worked for my family in Hawaii when I was like 13 -- him and Marty Jannetty. It was just one of those things. He was always one of those guys that I said "Hey" to and he said "Hey" -- it's no big deal.

I'd like to know more, but we'll probably never get it.

Vice Queen

Package Handler
Supporter
Daps
Look at it like this...if there was so much hatred, would the Rock be trusting them with his eldest child?

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Look at it like this...if there was so much hatred, would the Rock be trusting them with his eldest child?

on the flip side I’m sure HHH and Vince know do right by her or that lifeline to Rock is cut off