The Rock gets the computers putin', cuts a 20 minute promo on Cody and Seth on Twitter

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@firemanBk Yes we know they were still working. However it's a difference in blurring the lines and just completely throwing kayfabe in the bushes. No different than

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GKQ_CLNaMAA6BtO

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Just think: If TSC writers had got their original way (or the way that a lot of them were explaining it to me,) Rock would've come in for a one shot against Roman, lost, and that would've been that, but the fans wanting Cody in the ME caused a whole, new persona of The Rock to emerge and we're going to be getting a whole lot of it between now and WM 41. :blessed: Cody in the ME of Mania 40 was the correct way to go. That vindication. :banderas:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Cody got a lot of work to do.
Especially leading into the dead zone after mania in the summer.
Rewatching this. The way the rock carried Cody and been on hiatus. With no Indy experience or workrate.
plus ring rust in general.

Cody has to sell this to the Cody Rock match for the people title and the undisputed title.
To become the undisputed people's champ. That hopefully the fateful ramp Cody needs actually occurs.

Having to watch rock shift gears to accommodate Cody and the others in this build. Was seriously like watching cripple ache meets Vince cronies and propaganda. Against a real organic in house wwe main event card talent made through fire.
Rock also did the right thing.

A ROCK COULD HAVE BECOME A TOTAL HEEL.
Changing the main event to be Reigns v rock like everyone originally wanted. After Cena v rock occurred. To create the whole vkm fascination with Roman.
as the main draw by any mean neccessary.

Yet rock actually played nice and conformed. Which I saw as professionally an incredible thing to do. When rock could have bossed up and been like stfu and like it.
Seems rock passed the first lesson post Vince. Listen to the audience with flying colors. Although I feel it hurts wwe draw moving forward. As missing out on rock v Reigns at mania.
My lawd......

Art Barr