The Rock goes on FOX News and says he not letting Biden F with his money again and regrets endorsing him and is tired of the woke culture

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Really though, I think last few years have shown how such a duplicitous, people pleaser that The Rock is. Every time I see The Rock giving an interview "out of character" you can kind of see the gears whirling in his head. It kind of makes this year's WrestleMania build interesting. because Cody is kind of same way, but he hasn't been chewed up by The Hollywood illuminati spin machine like Dwayne.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
people in this thread clearly didn't read the article:

Johnson continued, “The takeaway after that was it caused an incredible amount of division. I realize now going into this election, I will not do that. My goal is to bring this country together. I believe in that. There will be no endorsement. At this level of influence, I will keep my politics to myself. It is between me and the ballot box. But I will tell you this: Like a lot of us out there, not trusting of all politicians, I do trust the American people and whoever they vote for that is my president and who I will support 100 percent.”

“Today’s cancel culture, woke culture, division, etc — that really bugs me,” Johnson said. “In the spirit of that, you either succumb to that and be what other people want you to be, or you be yourself and be real … and that might make people upset and piss people off, and that’s okay.”

people getting worked up over nothing.
Still suspect

Trump is a criminal
Dude don't deserve no support

If he gets back in the White House The Rock is going to eat those words like Dave Chappelle

"Let's give him a shot..."