The Rock N Roll Express to be Inducted to WWE Hall of Fame

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
AWE Night of Legends show in Fishersville, VA from October 11, 2015

Check this one out, it goes more in-depth into their beef :pachaha:(the second half is their full match and the ending I posted)

The origins of the heat between Kevin Nash & Rick Morton began when Inside Edition covered pro wrestling in a two part series that aired on the 24th & 25th February 1999. Morton who was featured on the second installment, admitted that he lost everything in his life; his money, his home & his family due to excessive partying. Nash on his website asked not to be compared to Morton, saying unlike Morton, he hasn't lost his fortune up his nose or down his throat. A bitter & jealous Morton lashed out at Nash in a profanity laced tirade during a shoot interview in 2001.

Ten years later, Nash & Morton turned their real life heat into a wrestling angle. They collided on the 15th October 2011. Nash dominated the action almost from start to finish, leaving Morton a bloody & pathetic defeated mess. Morton giving up the little dignity he had left, agreed to get owned by Nash in order to pay his child support & buy some more crack. Nash had the last laugh & he who laughs last, laughs best.

:damn:

Nash barely let him get any offense in :heh:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Damn I wasn't aware RM fell off that hard :damn:

Hopefully he makes a ok living with his School of Morton wrestling school

Why he let Nash get the last laugh:sadmark:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if there was one team from the 80s i never got into it was the R&R express..great workers (ricky really) but they were too damn hokey to me...esp since they still do this gimmick to this day :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
if there was one team from the 80s i never got into it was the R&R express..great workers (ricky really) but they were too damn hokey to me...esp since they still do this gimmick to this day :huhldup:
Neither of the expresses OR the freebirds clicked with me. Just way too fukkin southern for me as a youngster. BAM BAM won me over cause he's just dope, and Eaton is generally dope, but I just never fukked with any of them as a crew.

I was way more interested in road warriors, rockers who were basically a WWF rrx, demolition, brainbusters/horsemen, etc.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North

I completely agree with this. I'd still say they deserve to be in the HOF just based on their working ability and their (inexplicable) popularity back in the day but yeah, cringeworthy gimmick.

Ricky Morton still stuck in 1982.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I completely agree with this. I'd still say they deserve to be in the HOF just based on their working ability and their (inexplicable) popularity back in the day but yeah, cringeworthy gimmick.

Ricky Morton still stuck in 1982.

i never understood why they didn't update their gimmick..well ricky morton was "richard morton" for a while..that gimmick should have been buried by the early 90s..hell even c-level tag teams with a similar gimmick like pg-13 gave up the wigger shyt and evolved into different characters lol

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
i never understood why they didn't update their gimmick..well ricky morton was "richard morton" for a while..that gimmick should have been buried by the early 90s..hell even c-level tag teams with a similar gimmick like pg-13 gave up the wigger shyt and evolved into different characters lol

:pachaha:Damn, forgot about "Richard Morton". I'm sure he had to be talked into that shyt.

He even kept the mullet through that, though, because he knew he'd want to go back to his "cooler" gimmick after the York Foundation ran its course.

Daps
The rock N roll express was really the first of their kind.:ehh:

Before the midnight express, the hardy boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, the motor city machine guns, young bucks, etc.

Rock n roll express laid the foundation to those groups.:manny:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Ricky Morton:

*smokes rock

"fukk kevin nash! He can suck my muthafukkin dikk"

*runs outta rock

*jobs to nash for crack money

Tbh i NEVER fukked with rnr express

Or the midnights. fukk the expresses

bytches actually was feeling ricky and the mullet? Dude looks like a child molester now. His arms are the same size as his wrists lookin like mr wonderfuls fukked up wing

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ricky Morton:

*smokes rock

"fukk kevin nash! He can suck my muthafukkin dikk"

*runs outta rock

*jobs to nash for crack money

Tbh i NEVER fukked with rnr express

Or the midnights. fukk the expresses

bytches actually was feeling ricky and the mullet? Dude looks like a child molester now. His arms are the same size as his wrists lookin like mr wonderfuls fukked up wing
They, and to a much higher level, Magnum TA represented the "cool guy with a mullet and a trans-am or Camero" model early 80s heart throb these southern babes were thirsty for back in the day.