Daps
08ov2csih8wa1.jpg

5rfzsbsih8wa1.jpg

wxrygdsih8wa1.jpg

n2nnudsih8wa1.jpg

sf2fgcsih8wa1.jpg

gtvckcsih8wa1.jpg

This is the one for Image 1 (with 2 and 3 being similar):

35 year old serious Pakistani woman looking at the camera. The setting is a village. Photorealistic, natural lighting, sunlight --ar 16:9

This is the one for image 4 (similar for 5-7):

A close-up scene from a drama movie, a young Pakistani man wearing a hoodie with phulkari embroidery. The setting is a garden with volumetric lighting and warm color grading. The scene is shot with a Cooke S4 32mm lens. --ar 16:9

The ending paramters used change a bit from Midjourney v1 (Apr 2022) and v5 (Apr 2023), but the content of the prompts remains the same.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tell people on here that by the end of the year people will be using A.I. to make mini films and I was negged. People aren't ready for what's coming. And creative content is only the tip of the iceberg. Get ready to be both terrified and amazed. A.I. will revolutionize everything from misinfo to medicine for better or for worse.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I tried to tell people on here that by the end of the year people will be using A.I. to make mini films and I was negged. People aren't ready for what's coming. And creative content is only the tip of the iceberg. Get ready to be both terrified and amazed. A.I. will revolutionize everything from misinfo to medicine for better or for worse.

People was doubting the power of AI? :ohhh:Thats crazy

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This!!!