The Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The longer I keep my s3 the more I like it hmm wonder how my old note will be on cyanogen mod 10

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I feel sorry for you Android heads. Cycling out phones every two weeks in an attempt to find a decent phone....:snoop:

And you nikkas calk apple heads isheep.

:why: The iPhone 5 is a 2010 Android Phone. We crave power and the specs for the Note II is :noah:

With Android phone, we want the greatest and latest, y'all just settle for the bullshyt Apple puts out.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:why: The iPhone 5 is a 2010 Android Phone. We crave power and the specs for the Note II is :noah:

With Android phone, we want the greatest and latest, y'all just settle for the bullshyt Apple puts out.

Crave the power? Our iphone 5's are pretty damn fast. I can even say the Galaxy 3 is fast. What more do you guys want? If u like the big screen i can understand. Because thats all you'll be getting.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have had my HTC Inspire since Feb. 2011. My upgrade was in July, but I was like why upgrade and I don't have 4G LTE coverage yet. Now that they finally brought it here to Birmingham, this Note 2 will be my next phone. My brother loved his Galaxy Note. I liked it too. So this is going to be some next level shyt when I get that phone.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
rofl this is a fukking brick. how is that gonna fit anywhere

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I have had my HTC Inspire since Feb. 2011. My upgrade was in July, but I was like why upgrade and I don't have 4G LTE coverage yet. Now that they finally brought it here to Birmingham, this Note 2 will be my next phone. My brother loved his Galaxy Note. I liked it too. So this is going to be some next level shyt when I get that phone.

I'm with you. Had a Dell Streak that I lost to screen damage and I received the HTC Inspire as a replacement. I was this close to grabbing an S3 since my upgrade eligibility came in August. The Dell Streak was considered a huge phone and it fit in my pocket perfectly so the Note II is the only logical step to take from here.