The Shocking savagery of Spiritual beliefs. Widespread Child sacrifice in Uganda.

Daps
This is the result of religion without the constraints of rationality. All religion promotes savagery.

[ame]http://youtu.be/IlQA5CLf7cQ[/ame]

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
"If a person doesn’t think there is a God to be accountable to, then—then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That’s how I thought anyway. I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we, when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing…"

:ohhh:

Totally 'rational'.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
their beliefs are no less credible than christians or muslims :heh:

shyts disgusting

I actually came in here thinking, "Are their beliefs and actions REALLY any more or less savage or well-founded than some of the beliefs and actions of our Western, developed, rational-empirical-logical society? Not even the religious ones in this instance."

I mean, I don't want to see children die or be mutilated, but the question needs to be asked.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:ohhh:

Totally 'rational'.

I don't think this is actually absolute rationality at work. It seems like a clearly normative judgment. The meaningless of existence doesn't logically lead to the conclusion that you should just do whatever you want. It doesn't really lead to any normative conclusion. The existence of an absolute or transcendent morality, on the other hand...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
and I laugh when the stooges on here say islam and the other religons bring savagery to africa, that shyt (savage behaviour) was there and will always be there.

you acting like Islam helped to make it more peaceful.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I gave an honest opinion and fact about savage behaviour being alive before the abrahamic faiths in africa. You are offended by that?

I am more offended that you seem to think Islam had some kind of cooling affect. Though i could have mis interpreted your intent but the thread stater is an unapologetic white man worshiping asian racist so I may be directing my anger unnecessarily at you.