The Silence Trailer (Netflix, 4/10) (Stanley Tucci)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

When the world is under attack from terrifying creatures who hunt their human prey by sound, 16-year old Ally Andrews (Kiernan Shipka), who lost her hearing at 13, and her family seek refuge in a remote haven. But they discover a sinister cult who are eager to exploit Ally's heightened senses. THE SILENCE is directed by John R. Leonetti (ANNABELLE) and stars Stanley Tucci, Kiernan Shipka, Miranda Otto, John Corbett, Kate Trotter and Kyle Breitkopf. Available on Netflix starting Wednesday, April 10.

seems like a Quiet Place rip off

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
One of the worst Netflix flicks of all-time. The broad who plays Sabrina the witch is one of the worst actors i've ever seen. She couldn't even pretend to be deaf correctly and every time she spoke it was like she was reading cue cards behind the camera :scust:

Daps
Watching it now, and it's not THAT bad, but if you are told to stay inside, and keep quiet, why the fukk do you go outside, and make a bunch of noise?

:gucci:

And fukk that dog! Once again, I find myself realizing I'd be the a$$hole in an apocolypse situation.

Edit: ok I take it back, this was terrible

The cult??

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Watching it now, and it's not THAT bad, but if you are told to stay inside, and keep quiet, why the fukk do you go outside, and make a bunch of noise?

And fukk that dog! Once again, I find myself realizing I'd be the a$$hole in an apocolypse situation.

The cult??
Worst movie I ever seen in my life.
fukk Amy Schumer's fat cellulite ridden hack ass for fukking up the rating system. shyt needed to get negged by one star.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

The cult??
How this movie start getting off so interesting and then fall the pieces like that? If you don’t have the budget for CGI just keep your monster in the shadows. They should have had that tree cutting machine working 24/7. That cult angle was some edgy unnecessary garbage. Why didn’t they just close the dam gate :why:! With that being said though, I would like to see this done right with a bigger budget.