The Social Implementation of PSN is Amazing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Twitch is the only source for streaming but Sony offers other sources such as Ustream etc....

What you mean 5 minutes at a time? Not on the Xbox One.
Sony offers live streaming for, twitch, youtube, dailymotion and ustream I believe... I could be wrong about dailymotion...

But I know you can then share videos to facebook, twitter and youtube etc. You can also request for people on your list to broadcast their games too. And if you use the newsfeed you can see the videos that your friends have uploaded as well as who's streaming at that time.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I sent my work schedule to my friend with playstation messages since i knew his bum ass would be playing COD all day and would be no where near his phone :mjlol:

The little things, guys. The little things.:mjcry:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Twitch is the only source for streaming but Sony offers other sources such as Ustream etc....

What you mean 5 minutes at a time? Not on the Xbox One.
Yep I didn't know you could either, but I believe it was @Tic Tac T O that put me on in the Destiny thread.

How to make a clip of a specific length
You can snap the Upload app to make recordings of a specific length.

1. Start the game you want to record from.
  2. If you’re using the Kinect sensor, say “Xbox, snap Game DVR.”
    If you’re using your controller, double-tap the Xbox button on your controller, select Snap an app, then select Game DVR.
  3. Select one of the following options:
    1. End clip now: You can create a video of your gameplay. You can capture the previous:
      • 30 seconds
      • 45 seconds
      • 1 minute
      • 3 minutes
      • 5 minutes
    2. Start new clip: Record up to five minutes of what you’re about to do in the game. To begin, say “Xbox, select” and “Start recording.” When you’re done, say “Xbox, select” and ”Stop recording.” Or if you’re using your controller, begin by selecting Start recording, and then select Stop recording when you’re done.
Remember that unsaved game DVR clips are temporary. To keep a clip from expiring, select Show my clips, select a clip, press the Menu button on the controller, then select Save.

Use the Upload Game DVR Feature | Xbox One Apps

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Sony hit the jackpot with the social dynamics features this generation compared to Microsoft. Microsoft always label themselves as the social gaming system but they seem to lack the current feature Sony has.

1.Messenger App tried that shyt out yesterday and it was cool as hell talking to my nephew through that shyt. More convenient then going to Xbox App and maneuver back and fourth to send messages.

2. Broadcasting. Sony you can broadcast from Ustream etc... Microsoft Twitch. The ability to broadcast and watch thousands of users seamless is a selling point as well because it be some funny fukkkas on there.

I dont know what the fukk Microsoft was thinking not implementing that with Kinect.

3. Groups there are millions of groups for PSN while Microsoft has none. There are game groups adult groups no cacs allowed groups i mean you can name it. Microsoft none.

4. Group chat works better

5. Gameshare

6. The ability to record more than 15 seconds of gameplay compared Microsoft 15 seconds.

I think these are the reason Microsoft lost this gen and it is always not about games but how you implement features or have a community for your gaming customers.

Post on point except for this.

Microsoft lost because:
Kinnect made the One cost $100 more than PS4
Always Online, X1 spying on you, Game DRM fiasco, etc...
1080p 60fps vs 720p 30fps media hype

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yep I didn't know you could either, but I believe it was @Tic Tac T O that put me on in the Destiny thread.

You the man I didnt know this will have to try it.

Post on point except for this.

Microsoft lost because:
Kinnect made the One cost $100 more than PS4
Always Online, X1 spying on you, Game DRM fiasco, etc...
1080p 60fps vs 720p 30fps media hype

Always online didnt bother me as my PC is always online. The kinect made them push resources from a better GPU to that bullshyt. I just dont understand why they were so Kinect when that shyt wasnt a system seller. Just horrible leadership all around

Dude you kee posting bullshyt make a valid post or go somewhere man. Serious discussions only

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was being sarcastic but I did see a group for brothers which is at times needed with all the bullshyt racism in console online gaming.

You talking about the Black Gaming Society group? I know a few brehs in that.

I like the Community feature a lot. Made one for fighting games and I hope it takes off when SFV and Tekken 7 comes out next year.