Superstar
Daps
women talking about sorcery
RuOAB0Q.jpg
jCaqXom.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lmao I posted the second pic in the randoms days ago. But I think a lot of guys are gonna do this now. It's an easy solution and most people dont wanna put in actual hard work. Much more simple to get surgery.

Men are also doing the fake beards/goatees, line ups/hairlines and the faux locs now too.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
If a man had these Id probably break up with him if I found out early on in any relationship. Id think he was shallow and Id wonder why he cant just work out.

Advances in technology and procedures becoming easier amd cheaper to get more people will get them.

Social media forces people to want to show their lives and bodies off 24/7/365.

Back in the day your only "competition" was your svhool, family, neighbourhood... Now you are competing with the world for money, validation/likes and of course daps.

Giselle

Daps
The only people I would understand getting that is a FTM. XY males getting that is gross. Go to the effing gym :dahell:

I bet Drake would get that. Just like he got lipo and a nose job. :scusthov:

I also wanted to add, if you are a female getting plastic surgery, then you shouldn't be saying anything negative about males getting it since you do the same thing.