The Spurs are a team you can really root for

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I didnt say anything about a bandwagon. I'm asking a question, are we foregoing the rest of the WCF and the Finals and crowning the Spurs the champs or aren't we? I'm not talking about any other team or any other season.

fukk it if they win tomorrow I think I'm willing to say they got it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i dont think the zone would do it.. it doesnt mather who pulls the zone.. Miami trained hard against it..

thier downfall is the spurs ability to switch scorers at any time of the game..

if the game is tight up to the 4th quarter.. pulling out three top scorer might be too much to handle...cuz you cant double team 3 players at the same time....

i said it before and i will say it again.. the key to victory is playing a rough defense.. they must not be scared to foul.. take the spurs off their balance... anybody expecting to be fouled will have the tendency to waver their shot as to prevent the foul... thus leading to a higher % of miss shot.. or a block.
pretty much what their did to the celtics... (ain't a good practice their playing the celtics now :mjpls:

Thing about this is that the Spurs are a crafty team and play like they're getting fouled all the time already. I don't see that affecting them at all.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Thing about this is that the Spurs are a crafty team and play like they're getting fouled all the time already. I don't see that affecting them at all.

cuz getting fouled for real hurts :why:

and it can play against them.. cuz once they catch them flopping.. ref wont be able to call real fouls from fake...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
They're going to gain a lot of popularity just off of beating the Heat. Also, the 5th ring is going to be kind of a coronation and I think a lot of people are going to be like ":ehh: I like these guys." It probably won't be long-lasting though.

ehh just like last year it'll be more about the Heat losing than the spurs winning.

people can't help themselves.

AirJiggaMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the spurs are playing some of the best b ball i've seen in a long time... But LOL @ anyone thinking that they can beat the heat in a 7 game series.

the spurs are way deeper. no drop off. They have the right mix of health, experience, and young talent. Plus the GOAT, Tim Duncan.