The State of Women in Hip Hop- feat. Elliot Wilson, Combat Jack and some chicks

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know how much this board cares about women in hip hop so here yall go:lolbron:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Who cares about this lame topic. It's like complaining about why there aren't more men hairdressers or some shyt. Just some whining. It's an art mostly practiced by dudes so clearly there'll be more dudes in it. The females have actually ruined hip-hop more than people admit (the fans, not the artists). But i'm sure in this PK era cats will make all kinds of excuses. But those are facts.

Plus i'm not tryna hear that fakkit insecure with a fake ass laugh ol dikkriding ass Elliott Wilson.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
suge already spoke on this in his rolling stone interview from a few months back :obama:

On his current involvement with music:

"On the music side I’m still about letting people express themselves how they want to. I’m looking forward to putting out more female artists than men artists nowadays. I think that females have a bigger story, they have a bigger struggle and they have more nuts nowadays than most these guys. It’s a real big change from 20 years ago."

link
https://medium.com/thoughts-about-music/outtakes-from-suge-knight-in-rolling-stone-ec1b909a09d0

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That nubian latina gawdess queen in the beginning tho:whoo:
Edit: Jasfly there too?:whoo: I always thought she was thick as fukk and could get all of these inches:noah: