The story behind Chief Keef - Faneto/dislike for NJ finally revealed...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That bytch ring in Detroit and I never heard it on the radio. So that mean people just know it
oh yeah true

for me tho the numbers on that song did dictate how strong that song was cause keef had kind of burnt out at that point , that was like dont like 1.5 without the huge mainstream look, plus apps like vine helped boost faneto

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This is basically Chief Keefs whole career. Don't Like only peaked at 73 on the billboard (it was pre-streaming rules). That shyt was as big as Old Town Road is now and Old Town Road is like #1 for a month or so now.

Even Finally Rich. My whole campus white or black was bumping the fukk outta that album. It only sold 50k first week
it's because they changed the billboard algorithms to account for streaming, and streaming is huge now and it benefits viral rap songs

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Video was dope... Brehs must be square as hell actin like dude was speaking another language or some shyt

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That video of Tsu Surf, Shotgun Suge and them dusty Jersey nikkas saying Chief Keef can't come to Jersey was fukking embarrassing