The Struggle Continues: Neg Racist Asian Poster @G.O.A.T. Squad Spokesman and Collect Your Rep!

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@cook @houston911

This dude is a suspected non-black yet, by his own admission, he repeatedly drops the n-bomb.

He just did it in the most recent Cosby thread and I called him out on it.

URL]
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20071250/

He's posted "proof pics" before but when you call him out in real time, he resorts to ban bets. You offer a ban bet and he backs out like a bytch

@Blackthoughts we need a proof hand pic now. Not one from last year. Not one from last month. Drop a hand pic immediately or I'm calling for a neg train on your suspected racist asian ass.

You've LONG been suspect.

I'm sick of non-blacks getting too comfortable on here and dropping n-bombs

And I'm STILL boycotting oriental establishments.....WHAT!

你妈妈是我的妓女 :umad: @Blackthoughts

EDIT- Now he's practicing revisionist history and editing past posts of his to remove any/all racially inflammatory language.

Peep:
:ohhh: its over for him. @Brooklynzson said if the receipts pulled he gone for that i think

Edit:

Before-
iajrFtC.jpg

After :mjpls:
iajrFtC.jpg

He tried editing it at 3:15 in the morning after you quoted him. Edit posts you said never exsisted from a year ago cause the search function is currently broke and think thatd save you brehs

Not know we can see when you edit posts brehs

Secondthoughts said those receipts dont exsist :wow:@Brooklynzson get this fukk boy outta here :camby:
c/o @itsyoung!!

Blackthoughts said:
What part of pace can't your Baboon looking ass comprehend?
c/o @VegasCAC

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19738630/

She should've went through social media training. Her branding skills are on point but she's as emotional as most chics whose name ends with "esha" are. She has to learn how to let the trolls cook or step out the kitchen (no pun intended). It took me awhile to understand that and I'm older than her so she'll get it.

Given: 3 minutes ago
Blackthoughts commented: (Spic)

Given: Tuesday
Blackthoughts commented: (You are a fukkin clown just like the rest of the ugly baboon bytches in the Eastbay)

Given: Wednesday at 1:08 AM
Blackthoughts commented: (Ya mom's must've fukked an Asian for free food coming up)

Given: May 23rd 2016
Blackthoughts commented: (Dominican Spic )

Given: May 22nd 2016
Blackthoughts commented: (ur a gorilla ass fakkit forreal)

:what: :YouDoYouSipsTea:

EDIT: He changed his name to @G.O.A.T. Squad Spokesman

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
EducatedBrothaFromTheBank started the lie that I am with zero proof. If you believe him more power to you.

If anyone can proof I'm not black I'll ban myself. Good luck with that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ey,@Blackthoughts instead of a ban bet, why don't you just prove and kill all suspicions about you that have been long held?
nikka how many pics do I have to fukking provide? When I do you post pics weirdos just say I'm an Asian with African skin :mjlol: everybody besides you have already seen the receipts including the owners of this site.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
nikka how many pics do I have to fukking provide? When I do you post pics weirdos just say I'm an Asian with African skin :mjlol: everybody besides you have already seen the receipts including the owners of this site.

Nah....they're always outdated.

You probably got a black friend to do it for you.