The studio behind Titanfall is making a new Star Wars game

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The Force is strong with Respawn. Today EA announced that it is working with Respawn Entertainment on a new game set in the Star Wars universe. No details about the game were revealed, aside from the fact that it will be a "third-person action adventure game." Respawn is a relatively new studio made up of some of the key minds from Infinity Ward, including founders Jason West and Vince Zampella, best known for working on Call of Duty. Respawn's first game was the multiplayer mech shooter Ttianfall, and the studio recently teased a sequel.

"AN UNPARALLELED PLAYGROUND TO DESIGN WITHIN."
"Over the past few years, I've had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Vince Zampella and his group," says Patrick Söderlund, VP of EA Studios. "Their obsession with making games that feel amazing has helped make Titanfall one of the most successful new game launches of this generation. And now, with a new team led by Stig Asmussen, we get to see what they can do when you combine that great attention to gameplay with the power of Star Wars."

"Developing a game within the ever-expandingStar Wars universe opens up so many paths for us to go down, and an unparalleled playground to design within," adds Asmussen, who previously worked on the God of Warseries before joining Respawn in 2014. "We have already planted the seeds by assembling a small, but incredibly talented team, ready for the amazing journey that lies ahead."

Respawn's new game isn't the only mysteryStar Wars project in the works — Visceral Games, the team behind Dead Space, is also working on an as-of-yet unannounced Star Wars title.

The studio behind Titanfall is making a new Star Wars game

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There hasn't been a good Star Wars game since Bioware was at the helm. I expect this to be :trash:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
There hasn't been a good Star Wars game since Bioware was at the helm. I expect this to be :trash:
Not true. Both Force Unleashed games and Republic Commando were great. LEGO Star Wars are fantastic as far as kids games go. Hell, Battlefront may have disappointed, but it's still a solid 7/10. I have faith in this.

I really wish it was Force Unleashed 3, 2 ended on a cliffhanger, but since its no longer canon...:yeshrug:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Not true. Both Force Unleashed games and Republic Commando were great. LEGO Star Wars are fantastic as far as kids games go. Hell, Battlefront may have disappointed, but it's still a solid 7/10. I have faith in this.

I really wish it was Force Unleashed 3, 2 ended on a cliffhanger, but since its no longer canon...:yeshrug:
Nah, man...just the first joint. Lol