jaguars-fan-gif.gif

:win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How do you know it's a shadow? The moon is a luminary just like the sun...it produces its own light, doesn't reflect the sunlight. That's a lie. it doesn't glow during the day but it does at night...how do you know the moon phases are not parts of the moon going dark, as that's how it was constructed?

Point being, we really don't know much except what we've been told. And there are 100's of other proofs of a flat earth besides your question which really don't leave any room to be debunked.
It does not produce its own light, stop it.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol:

This fakkit is MAD!

Yeah I've been on a PLANE. What's your point? The horizon (why do they call it a horizon...cuz it's horizontal:ohhh:) always raises to eye level which is impossible on a ball earth. Pilots never have to tip the nose of the PLANE down to adjust for curvature.

I've never wondered why I can't see the edge because we are encompassed by an ice wall that we can't get past.

However, the first man to fly out of earths atmosphere, August Picard, rode in a balloon 50,000 ft straight up and said the earth was shaped like a disc with upturned edges.

You're either a shill or a loser. Same difference either way.

I'm very comfortable in my beliefs, it's you who is uncomfortable with yours. You're projecting trying to convince others, but it's really yourself you're trying to convince. Most people can't handle the truth, you're certainly one of them and you scream like a little fakkit bytch when exposed to the truth. :bryan::sadbron:

:umad:

:camby:

U have a hard time believing what we're are told but then again u happen to believe this guy lol?

I can see why he's mad at u and many others, it's cuz u can't possibly be this stupid.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really ? and what's your evidence and research you've done to support that theory?
:sas1:These new age Youtube scientists have become really emboldened in the past 10 years, callously refuting literally decades of work done by actual scientists in geology, climatology, astrophysics, paleontology, etc.

You crusty fukks in here so sold on the tin foil hat theory of dinosaurs being synonymous with unicorns and goblins and shyt disgust me. We're really weeding out the anti-intellectuals in here. But I'll let you brehs continue to cook:sas2:..

kZgmqy.gif