The talented and beautiful Olivia Dunne

degu9089

All Star
Daps

Don’t simp for this chick. That first post is an Illuminati message, she’s wearing leopard print showcasing the fact she’s comfortable getting “showers” ie. golden showers. Don’t ever simp for a chick who is down for an ammonia bath.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn, even the man who originally endorsed Olivia has dropped her! :lolbron::wow:

Hey every now and then you gotta ride the wave. Olivia is cool but she can't hold a candle to this other girl looks wise :hubie:

I peeped her game long ago even said so in her thread. She'd be a regular degular up in Jersey, she died her hair blonde and came to the south to get gassed up. It worked extremely well. She's cute and teasing but this other girl seem to be putting it all out there

Obviously I'd smash both :mjlol: Given the chance

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Hey every now and then you gotta ride the wave. Olivia is cool but she can't hold a candle to this other girl looks wise :hubie:

I peeped her game long ago even said so in her thread. She'd be a regular degular up in Jersey, she died her hair blonde and came to the south to get gassed up. It worked extremely well. She's cute and teasing but this other girl seem to be putting it all out there

Obviously I'd smash both :mjlol: Given the chance

True true, and that’s fair, yeah :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
olivia-dunne-08-06-2023-5.jpg

olivia-dunne-08-06-2023-0.jpg