The time a riot happened at a WWF house show in 1997

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
There was a certain group of marks HATED Shawn back in the mid to late 90s.I don't if some dumbasses legit thought he was gay or they were just jealous or what but he got real heat.

They actually thought he was gay. The dancing + being the "Boy Toy" + Playgirl made them believe it. That Playgirl didn't help.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why they were crying

It wasn't raw but it seems like all the top stars were there:gucci:

HBGOAT was a heel at the time....that heel heat :wow:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Lawler is a fuccing mark

DX were scheduled to wrestle Jerry Lawler & Jeff Jarrett in the customized Memphis main event. Everyone was on edge leading up to the main event for a variety of reasons. Michaels's fuse was especially short because before the match Lawler put up a fuss about doing a job to him in the tag match, even though after the match Lawler, Jarrett, and Brian Christopher were booked to clear the ring of DX and end the show on an up note. Ironically, Lawler used to always tell wrestlers in the Memphis circuit when he was champion, "If you can't lose to the champion, who can you lose to?" Lawler pulled a Pierre Lafitte by not wanting to job "in front of his hometown fans."

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It wasn' Dude Love and HHH...muthafukas thought they was gonna see Stone Cold and went wild when they didn't. Swear to GOD this is the truth.

Somewhere I think that Bruce or Conrad have signed up. #ioncewasover