The "To trade...or not to trade" Thread

DJK

Pro
Daps
I'm looking at an offer for Penny/Godwin for Chase....kinda hurting at RB with Ettiene, Kamara, Helaire, with stash picks with D'onta Foreman and Brian Robinson...

My other receivers are Hollywood Brown, AJ Brown, Valdez-Scantling, and stashing George Pickens..

Penny/Godwin just have so many damn question marks as far as health so that's my biggest problem....
You have to specify if league is a 10-tm, 12-tm or 14-tm; standard or PPR; and 1QB or superflex.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm looking at an offer for Penny/Godwin for Chase....kinda hurting at RB with Ettiene, Kamara, Helaire, with stash picks with D'onta Foreman and Brian Robinson...

My other receivers are Hollywood Brown, AJ Brown, Valdez-Scantling, and stashing George Pickens..
You have to specify if league is a 10-tm, 12-tm or 14-tm; standard or PPR; and 1QB or superflex.

My bad 12 team standard 1 qb, 2 RB/WR and a Flex

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

Penny/Godwin just have so many damn question marks as far as health so that's my biggest problem....

You don't trade Chase.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI

Damn bro I'd probably make that trade . u need a top WR bad . need rbs bad as well tho .is it PPR?. I'd def target a top WR or shoot for a high end #2 . Higgins I think will have just as good of a year as chase so if u can get him for cheaper or a WR like that do it .

But if this is ur only trade . I'd do it. Penny isn't gonna help ur squad much . kamara ur playing every week. Just hope and pray Ett works out lol

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Oh yea if u have chase no bueno at all lol
Yeah it's why I hate drafting in the middle....draft fukking sucked for me so I had to take a lot of hopefully they pan out type players...like I drafted Robinson before he got shot thinking he may be a steal late in the draft...

Looking at some under the radar players to possibly stash before they become high waiver wire targets...thinking about Zamire White right now (mainly because I watched a lot of him in high school since he's local) since I think Jacobs is gonna be on a super short leash...

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yeah it's why I hate drafting in the middle....draft fukking sucked for me so I had to take a lot of hopefully they pan out type players...like I drafted Robinson before he got shot thinking he may be a steal late in the draft...

Looking at some under the radar players to possibly stash before they become high waiver wire targets...thinking about Zamire White right now (mainly because I watched a lot of him in high school since he's local) since I think Jacobs is gonna be on a super short leash...

Could be worse. You could have started Cam Akers in two leagues like me :snoop:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Someone offered me tom brady plus isiah mckenzie for kyler murry

14 team 3 receiver plus one flex league

What do u think?