The "To trade...or not to trade" Thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I only did this trade because Ridley is injured and I cant afford losing a WR1 for 2 weeks. Im the team receiving Henry and Lockette, was it a reasonable trade or did I give up too much?

KWSjmIB.jpg

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Contemplating accepting this trade :patrice:

Russell Wilson and Josh Jacobs for Zeke Elliot and Julio Jones

i have Russ and Jacobs. My wr core is weak as hell. I have Mike Evans but then Marvin Jones and CeeDee Lamb at wr. Been running with TE at flex position Gronk and Hockenson. I have Aaron Rodgers as backup qb so not big drop off from Russ. RB’s are Henry, Leveon Bell, Philip Lindsey

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Need to decide who to trade for in a keeper league. I'm going to punt this year by trading Kelce for one of the following (plus pieces):

Justin Jefferson for $8
McLauren $34
Diggs $26
Ridley $50

Who should I aim for?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Would yall do this

Full PPR

Adams/Drake

For

CMC/AJ Brown

FYI I would end up with both Cook and CMC plus I have Mike Davis for insurance...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hell yeah. If you got Davis, there's really no risk. AJ's heating up.
Nah Davis fell off hard his last two starts...8 pts both weeks...

My concern is Panthers shutdown CMC cuz he's banged up and they're not going anywhere...

Plus AJ been playing with a bum knee...

Davante been money for me all year, it would be a big blow to my team if this trade went south...

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Nah Davis fell off hard his last two starts...8 pts both weeks...

My concern is Panthers shutdown CMC cuz he's banged up and they're not going anywhere...

Plus AJ been playing with a bum knee...

Davante been money for me all year, it would be a big blow to my team if this trade went south...

Davis is basically giving you Drake numbers as a floor though. It's all about the upside. The potential for a falloff from top 3 WR to top 15 WR is outweighed by the potential of rostering two top-3 fantasy RBs.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm looking at an offer for Penny/Godwin for Chase....kinda hurting at RB with Ettiene, Kamara, Helaire, with stash picks with D'onta Foreman and Brian Robinson...

My other receivers are Hollywood Brown, AJ Brown, Valdez-Scantling, and stashing George Pickens..

Penny/Godwin just have so many damn question marks as far as health so that's my biggest problem....