The Tom Brady Roast was the funniest shyt in years. Non stop laughter. Everybody was fire, and Ben Affleck was coked out.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man if y'all ain't watched that shyt yet, gone ahead and run thru it. The whole 3 hours are funny, Kevin Hart killed that shyt and it's one of his best on stage work in his career, Nikki Glazier should be a star, bytch can roast her ass off and has been just as funny as Jeff Ross multiple times, I'd say they are the 2 best in the business.

Kevin Hart deserves a lot of credit. Bro gets a lot of hate to the point that you really forget how naturally funny that lil nikka is. Every time he hit the stage he was hilarious.

Y'all should go watch that shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The lesbian tellin bledsoe "your sb ring is like my strap-on, just because i can wear it dont make it real" had me :dead:
Man she killed that shyt. I didn't know who she was but she was top 5 in the roast. Gronk and Bill were both funny as hell too. Bledsoe was hilarious. Man that whole event was fire.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Nah bro. EVERYBODY went in 100% and Nikki Glazier said Brady didn't ask for any restrictions. She said the comedians all decided together to not go hard on his kids on their own. That was it.
Not true though. You didn't see when Brady got up and told Jeff not to say that shyt again about Kraft?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man if y'all ain't watched that shyt yet, gone ahead and run thru it. The whole 3 hours are funny, Kevin Hart killed that shyt and it's one of his best on stage work in his career, Nikki Glazier should be a star, bytch can roast her ass off and has been just as funny as Jeff Ross multiple times, I'd say they are the 2 best in the business.

Kevin Hart deserves a lot of credit. Bro gets a lot of hate to the point that you really forget how naturally funny that lil nikka is. Every time he hit the stage he was hilarious.

Y'all should go watch that shyt.
Yea this shyt is full of laughs, I'm still at the Jeff Ross part and its fah

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Some of it was funny some of it was rehashed stuff you hear a thousand times at these roasts...The stuff about Kevin Hart being short or Shaq being a gorilla is just stale at this point....