The Top 3 Biggest Drug Lords From Brooklyn of the 1980s.....Why Is Jayz Not On The List?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go back and listen to that “seen it all” joint jay has with jeezy, he says whoever the st thomas plug was got killed.

I missed that Hov verse.....

He killed it....lets get that out the way

His plug getting killed is WAAAAY after what I was describing........what I'm talking about was probably during the beginning stages of the Roc....probably around like 89/90/91 which puts them all at around 20-22..

The only thing I don't know but feel almost 100% about is Jay meeting Biggs through Dame because of Best Out....I cant see them being that close and that NOT being the connection unless the connection is someone else in those photos

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I missed that Hov verse.....

He killed it....lets get that out the way

His plug getting killed is WAAAAY after what I was describing........what I'm talking about was probably during the beginning stages of the Roc....probably around like 89/90/91 which puts them all at around 20-22..

The only thing I don't know but feel almost 100% about is Jay meeting Biggs through Dame because of Best Out....I cant see them being that close and that NOT being the connection unless the connection is someone else in those photos
Clark Kent says he introduced Jay and Dame around ‘94 tho. I really don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Daps
The top 3 mentioned were not only drug dealers but also killers, Glaze, Baby Sam and Uzi all caught multiple bodies and ordered hits

When you operate at that level you more than likely will catch a body or three

I don't think Jay was built like that, which is why he turned to music, how old was Jay in 88? He was probably a kid