Imagine having to be told this is fake

:mjlol:

His hair gave it away

full

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I still don't know the point of all this fakery..what exact purpose is it meant to serve???
That's just how it is unfortunately. When others advance science and tech there will be someone/others who will find or use it for nefarious means.

Most tech you can't but AI/LLM which can create fake imagery/video is super useful for propagandists. Most of the public are unaware and stupid, a very well made video of Biden/Someone saying crazy shyt 1 day before voting opens? It's going to fool a good amount of people.
Imagine that in other countries where the public is even more unaware and ignorant. People believe random shyt right now, like the Q shyt without many compelling images or videos.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
I thought this was gonna be about the former Yahweh Ben Yahweh cult members who started Blacks for Trump, this is equally as pathetic :skip:

It baffles me how some people can't see through AI images. They haven't been perfected yet and to the human eye something just appears off about them.
Some people are :flabbynsick: or just stupid

The same mfs who'd look at clickbait news ads believe everything they see

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
All these trump loving black dudes that wear baseball caps on YouTube and they have to AI up images of trump with some nyggas? Why not take pictures with ACTUAL black trump supporters?

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mofo got fake (AI) friends & followers but he more popular according to some...
It's fake news if it's against him but his poll numbers real?

I don't believe he more popular just a narrative being pushed...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still don't know the point of all this fakery..what exact purpose is it meant to serve???

Same reason they always have those "Blacks for Trump" c00ns right up front at Trump rallies.

It's basically to make white people feel less racist for supporting Trump.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That's crazy how people can't see thats AI. We're doomed once this matures.

The tech will get there but it still has a tell-tale fake sheen to it, I can probably name like 4 times I've thought an AI image was near perfect and could have fooled many but most it's obvious.
They have that magazine gloss, and the skin textures are too perfect. Weird shadows also.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Apparently this is Princess Kkkate. Williams wife.
She's been in recovery from an abdominal surgery.
She hasn't been seen in public since the op so there's speculation on her recovery.

The Royals released this photo of her and the kids which the media then published only to pull the picture later claiming its fake after closer examination.

:mjlol:

ap24070332381201.jpg