The Tupac & Biggie Murders finally get closure after all these years.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
So, did you mean to type the following in response..

I meant "than." instead of I meant "than". or was that another typo from across the other side of the keyboard as well?

:mjlol:

Typing with phone.

Isn't the period supposed to be outside the quotation mark if it's not a statement?

If I am wrong, so be it.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I wonder if puffs conscience ever fukks with him? He's had a hand in the destruction of more black lives than most renegade kkk members. Dude is like a walking grim reaper, from all the people who died at his community college party, to wolf and big and all the artists whose careers he raped and pillaged. I mean there has to come a moment in between counting money that he has an introspective moment and wonders how much was this really worth it.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I wonder if puffs conscience ever fukks with him? He's had a hand in the destruction of more black lives than most renegade kkk members. Dude is like a walking grim reaper, from all the people who died at his community college party, to wolf and big and all the artists whose careers he raped and pillaged. I mean there has to come a moment in between counting money that he has an introspective moment and wonders how much was this really worth it.
its hard for your conscience to fukk with you when ya dont have one :francis:

Truth200

Banned
Daps