The Twins Amber caught Wiz having a threesome with

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
All you nikkas saying those twins aren't bad:camby:

Those twins both have better looking faces then amber. body is not everything, and amber roses body isn't even banging like that. She looks like every other plastic stripper bytch. And y'all want wiz to sit there and lust over some hooker? If thats his baby he can hit whenever he wants. If not then the only thing he lost was a lil money and a lil pride. Nothing special about that hooker. Shes just that, an overpriced hooker. And nikkas out here pedestaling the bytch.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not that I would'nt fukk if given the opportunity but Amber Rose is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter. Either she was'nt giving it up or he must have gotten really bored with fukking her.

Or maybe it's that thing where after having a kid a womans whole sexual paradigm shifts :yeshrug:

Maybe that age old shyt is true. Even if you got fillet mignon steak at home sometimes you just want a burger and a shake.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not that I would'nt fukk if given the opportunity but Amber Rose is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter. Either she was'nt giving it up or he must have gotten really bored with fukking her.

Or maybe it's that thing where after having a kid a womans whole sexual paradigm shifts :yeshrug:

Maybe that age old shyt is true. Even if you got fillet mignon steak at home sometimes you just want a burger and a shake.

nikka they are sisters and engaging in threesomes, you just know that nikka had them do the nasty together:scust:, I am guessing weed head likes it kinky and maybe after getting that ring Miss ex stripper though fukk that shyt homeboy I am not eating your ass no more or shytting in your mouth I got mine I am good. So ole weed head though fukk you bytch I will go and get me some freaks hence the current dilemma they find themselves in.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall looking at it from the wrong perspective. Sure hitting Amber for the first time would be better than hitting those twins for the first time but he been knockin down Amber for over a year. He got used to that so now the twins have the advantage, its new p*ssy plus the novelty of twins.

If you breaking off a 10 for a couple years you gonna get used to it. An 8 might try and push up on you then in your mind you thinking (Man i wonder how i can make this chick holler, i wonder how she suck dikk, does she have some new shyt i havent tried to bring to the table, etc.....) so if you already a guy with one foot out the door you gonna smash.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Id fukk them both stupid (looks like Wiz already beat me to that though...they might have been stupid before that too tho, i'll holla) , but they have nasty ass toe fingers...Amber's? fukking beautiful....sexy ass feet and body and face...

feet game accounts for 3 points out of 10 soooooooooooooooooooo............:smugbiden: nahhhhhh he lost my nikka
Gotta be pretty dumb to fukk the same man as your sister at the same time...pretty sad

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the way rosenCAPE was bashing them on the show, would've thought they were some damn wildebeests, decent enough