The Untouchables: Frontline Investigates the failure to prosecute Wall Street

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
Anticipating this. Everybody happy Obama mentioned gay people in his inauguration meanwhile he doesn't mention this, and its basically a forgotten issue. :wow:

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
I was getting ready to be pissed about wall street but all it was about was how bad the DOJ and other regulators failed to do shyt or prosecute anyone.

Yup. I found it interesting that the govt was piggy backing on the work of private law firms when they finally made a move. Interesting how Obama creates a "special task force" to investigate Wall Street (and make it seem like he's doing something and probably pad the resume of some politicians) and nothing useful comes of it, meanwhile private citizens looking out for their own interests are able to uncover damning evidence. Really highlights the ineptitude of big govt, and the superiority of the private citizen empowering himself to protect his own interests rather than relying on Uncle Sam. As tempting as it is to look to our so called leaders for answers, the old adage that no one is gonna work harder for you than you still rings true. :ohlawd:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was getting ready to be pissed about wall street but all it was about was how bad the DOJ and other regulators failed to do shyt or prosecute anyone.

oh... just the DOJ not doing its job... okay... i guess no cause for alarm then.

Yup. I found it interesting that the govt was piggy backing on the work of private law firms when they finally made a move. Interesting how Obama creates a "special task force" to investigate Wall Street (and make it seem like he's doing something and probably pad the resume of some politicians) and nothing useful comes of it, meanwhile private citizens looking out for their own interests are able to uncover damning evidence. Really highlights the ineptitude of big govt, and the superiority of the private citizen empowering himself to protect his own interests rather than relying on Uncle Sam. As tempting as it is to look to our so called leaders for answers, the old adage that no one is gonna work harder for you than you still rings true. :ohlawd:

inepitude? :usure:

or compliance? :shaq: