'The Venture Bros.: Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart' | Official Movie Teaser | Adult Swim

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

They're byke. Picking up where they left off after the end of Season 7:

In The Venture Bros.: Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart a nationwide manhunt for Hank Venture leads to untold dangers and unexpected revelations, while The Monarch is literally out for Dr Venture's blood. An imposing evil from the past reemerges to wreak havoc on the Ventures, The Guild, and even the Monarch marriage—it will take friends and foes alike to restore the Ventures' world to order… or end it once and for all."

Drops later this year.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
If Doc Hammer and Jason Publick wad on they grind we wouldn't need a fukking movie to wrap this shyt up
really? I heard they had something prepared for at least another season, I mean it got cancelled in the middle of a storyline. They claimed from what I remember Adult swim said people weren't tuning in

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
really? I heard they had something prepared for at least another season, I mean it got cancelled in the middle of a storyline. They claimed from what I remember Adult swim said people weren't tuning in
Man that shyt came out when I WAS IN COLLEGE. it didn't get cancelled so much as adult swim was like WTF. They had ample time. And only had like 7 seasons.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If Doc Hammer and Jason Publick wad on they grind we wouldn't need a fukking movie to wrap this shyt up

Fukkin exactly I can respect them taking their time Hammer & Publick took way too long especially on the cancelled. 19 years and 7 seasons is fukkin ridiculous.

Even before the WBD/HBO fukkery they were borrowed time with the leadership change at AS.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt has the record for fewest seasons for a show produced per year of continuous production.

81 episodes from 2004-2018.

October 2018 after the finale they said it was renewed for a final season. September 2020 AS canceled it, they said the scripts had only been partially written. :gucci: