[The Verge] Blizzard President Mike Ybarra Is Departing Microsoft, Unannounced Survival Game Has Been Cancelled

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget he also got bushed for having damn near an entire mental breakdown on here and was bumping threads like crazy (like he does now).

He's legit the only person I know of on this site that has gotten bushed for being THAT big of a fanboy to the point he couldn't even contain himself.

He took a 24 hour break and came back bumping and console warrioring in every single thread. At least your troll Palworld post had two Sony stans admit they're just fukking around

:umad:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're comparing a multiplayer game during its peak viral moment to single player games 3-4 years after launch.

Not only that, but you don't even have any data from the PS side to even make a comparison.

You're just showing everyone how much you hate Sony with nonsense arguments like a girl.
I blocked that moron a long time ago. One of the best decisions I’ve made on here

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Now I'm a cac? :heh:

Look at how emotional you been since I dubbed you and your questions about Trepang2.

Act like I aint been calling you out before then lol.

But at least you admit you admit you be in your feelings.

lol, you thought you had one tryna make fun of that, huh? you bytch about people quoting your own old posts but once again, here you are.