LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You ain’t asking what hasn’t been asked before

27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariyy (a mighty thing). [Tafsir Al-Tabari]
28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) ! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? "
30. "He ['Îsa (Jesus)] said: "Verily I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet; "
31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."
32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"
34. Such is 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (It is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nah B those are manboobs, how this supposed to a higher being and he got a gut :flabbynsick:
Tefnut's daughter is just Nut without the Tef(That)

Isaiah 44:16-17
16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

Wolf1I1.webp

Wolf was rescued from her harsh upbringing by Big Boss, who raised her as a soldier. She eventually came to look up to Big Boss, whom she called "Saladin."

Last edited: