The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
negan was killing and so was rick. and rick's team killed a shytload of saviors prior to the first appearance of negan. and negan even said as such before killing glenn.

rick's group wasn't even on negan's radar til they came to the hilltop trying to cape for them and "handle" the saviors.
Ya know, you got a point.

It's like Rick's team had got a lil cocky on that kill shyt and thought they were the best to ever do it.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I dropped this after Rick's last episode. Somebody explain how they rationalize Maggie and Negan teaming up for a spinoff, after Negan hit a walk off homerun on her boyfriend's head
in universe, they're slowly making their amends. She sorta forgave him in the finale but also told him if she acts like a bytch, it's cause she still mad/sad he took glen away from her. but she's willing to work with him to get shyt done, even if it's reluctantly.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

FINALE WAS COOL...

THE ROSITA DEATH FELT FORCED...

THEY COULD HAVE KILLED OFF
ANOTHER ONE OF THE DEAF GROUP
CHARACTERS IF THEY REALLY NEEDED
A BODY THAT BAD.

:devil:
:evil:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
in universe, they're slowly making their amends. She sorta forgave him in the finale but also told him if she acts like a bytch, it's cause she still mad/sad he took glen away from her. but she's willing to work with him to get shyt done, even if it's reluctantly.

It's forced and ridiculous though. Because the showrunners want her to forgive him and go on adventures with a guy that turned her husband into hamburger because he's a "changed" man.

In the real world that's just not a realistic outcome.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's forced and ridiculous though. Because the showrunners want her to forgive him and go on adventures with a guy that turned her husband into hamburger because he's a "changed" man.

In the real world that's just not a realistic outcome.
i'm not disagreeing, but it's a cliche trope done to death, so it's whatever

Trouble

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

FINALE WAS COOL...

THE ROSITA DEATH FELT FORCED...

THEY COULD HAVE KILLED OFF
ANOTHER ONE OF THE DEAF GROUP
CHARACTERS IF THEY REALLY NEEDED
A BODY THAT BAD.

Nobody cared about that group other than the chick who was always with Daryl. The show needed a big death from the core cast and since it wasnt going to be Daryl, Carol, Maggie or Negan then it needed to be Rosita

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
just spent the past 4-5 days watching season 10/11. Show would’ve been GOATed on any other network that could afford to have wrapped this shyt up in 6-8 seasons. Even this last season was bloated as fukk and cringe as fukk with the fake danger/plot armor. Can’t believe they got three new spin-offs coming from this :heh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m rewatching this and back up to season 3

This was an entirely different show back then, the characters are so much more interesting, it’s so much more gritty, the dialogue is so much better and more realistic, everyone really is in that grey area of morality instead of them straight up being the “good guys”

I know it became popular to shyt on this show over the last few years, but the people who try to say this show was never good are full of shyt, it’s straight piff for the first 5 seasons bearing the odd slow episode here and there, there’s a reason this was the number 1 show on tv for years until Game of Thrones picked up steam in seasons 3/4

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

RICKS TEAM STARTED ALL
OF THAT shyt WITH NEEGAN.

DUDE WOULD HAVE BEEN
JUSTIFIED KILLING ALL OF THEM
ON THE ROAD THAT NIGHT.

LETS NOT REWRITE HISTORY.

That was one of the most annoying things about the show. They kept trying to make Rick's group out to be the good guys, when in reality they were just a nicer class of thugs. They were welcomed into Alexandria looking like Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward when they got lost in the woods, and the first thing Rick wants to do is take over.