The warriors can win the nba championship without KD

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of those guys have finals experience? A lot of role players aren’t built for those stages and the games will come down to talent and coaching. Warriors have the edge in both of those departments. This ain’t the Pistons or the Celtics.
How much finals "experience" did Jordans bulls have 1991 when they beat magics Lakers?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bulls hadn't won shyt til 91.....they were getting bounced out the 1st and 2nd round ....wtf your talking about?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Have you been watching the playoffs? The bucks haven't been Giannis or bust, have you been watching them the whole season? They haven't been Giannis or bust. Those boys in Milwaukee defend like a muthafukka and light your ass up by committee. There is a reason they smashed Boston by damn near 18 a game. I really think you dudes just watch skip/Shannon and Stephen A for bball info and not actually watch the games with these teams outside of the warriors.
It's like the 2014 Spurs with giannis added to them.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, just admit you still bitter about KD stopping Lebron from winning more rings and call it a day:dead:

Their bench is thin, no telling if Boogie is productive If he comes back and you gonna need firepower aganist deeper teams. I’m not counting on
Shaun, Quin cook, Jonas Jereko to get it done in a 7 game series aganist a healthier, deeper squad like say the Bucks.

Anybody denying KDs impact need to stop. Beating James harden and Chris Paul won’t be the same aganist beating the remaining teams left. Warriors have enough injuries issues and a so so bench. Not having your best player will hurt going forward to the WCF/Finals

Only on the coli don’t you need the best player in the world on a already depleted team where your other str(Steph) has had his own bouts of injuries.

Stephs the best player

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tell me the last time a team as inexperienced as the Bucks won a Finals over a defending champ. Team's like the Bucks damn near always come up short in their first deep run.

Like I told you, teams as inexperienced as the Bucks virtually always come up short. :yeshrug: