The Weekend & Belly Cancel Jimmy Kimmel Over Trump Appearance

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I don't about voting, but the other part is true :francis:

Like folks ard eithed purposefully unaware OR are literally just listening to social media that gets their talking points from mainstream media. :snoop:. To be frank Trump got a lil war hawk rhetoric going on, but Hillary got experience in it.

They both scum. Bernie ain't much different either. He voted for the Serbian War, Libyan War, Afghanistan. He voted against the Iraq invasion, but voted for funding it. He's better than the other candidates, but not much. He's a party stooge, and he's said he's open to be Hillary's VP. Trump like Bernie talks a good game, but has no voting record, but the dude is all over the place. Tells people we need to be out of the mideast, but then in other audiences talks about doing operations in Iraq, meddling with Iran, and he's obsessed with China. Just another sham election, like every other. The only reason the elite preferred Hillary or Cruz over Trump is because he's rogue and unpredictable, the others are a safer bet on their investment.

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I swear black people are idiots for siding hilary over trump. Clinton's has a history of making LAWS targeting black people. Trump has a history of housing discrimination. One put THOUSANDS of nikkas in prison/broke up families and the other just made folks look at other properties to stay at.

:skip: my people some idiots :bryan:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Arabs and muslims not the same you got Christian Arabs and Black Muslims:ufdup: don't be ignorant breh.

Then you got blacks who think they're Arabs... because they don't look like bismack biyomobo:snoop:

BTW trump been shytting on BLM

Its possible to be Black and Arab, not much different than being Black and Hispanic. There's also Arab and Hispanic.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear black people are idiots for siding hilary over trump. Clinton's has a history of making LAWS targeting black people. Trump has a history of housing discrimination. One put THOUSANDS of nikkas in prison/broke up families and the other just made folks look at other properties to stay at.

Belly is a Muslim Canadian citizen. If Trump becomes President he won't be allowed in the country. How is this not clear to everyone who's turned this into something else?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Good. This isn't about politics. Trump is a dangerous fascist and anyone who supports him cannot be trusted.
trump-building-wall-gif.gif

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Arabs and muslims not the same you got Christian Arabs and Black Muslims:ufdup: don't be ignorant breh.

Then you got blacks who think they're Arabs... because they don't look like bismack biyomobo:snoop:

BTW trump been shytting on BLM

You gotta learn to speak the CaC's language, when they say Muslim they mean Arabs. The same Arabs that got African slaves today, and hate Black people.

My statement stands, Africans caping for Arabs is :scust:

Daps

Trump supporters are mad c00nish :ehh: