The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I didn't expect to like it at all, I actually kind of expected to hate watch it. So the fact that the show was, to be honest, OK...makes me want to defend it.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm not a book dude so I came in fresh. This shyt took me a while to start, but once I got through the first episode, I enjoyed it. Lol I don't understand what was going on, and I had to watch them reviews on YouTube. The last episode didn't make sense whatsoever. I'll be on the lookout for Season 2

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read the books but this shyt was pretty good fantasy fukkery. Kind of like that other netflix show that came out with the man in black or whatever. Both are on a the same level of enjoyable fantasy shows that aren't great.

Really ain't nothing worse than novel fanboys. They ruin any discussion on some of these shows with their garbage grandstanding. Nobody gives a fukk we just tryna be entertained.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just took a look at the the writer of the show Rafe Judkin’s likes on Twitter. Fans are tweeting suggestions or ideas for the show and he’s just liking and liking them. I’m starting to wonder if any of these random ideas are gonna pop up on the show or have already popped up on the show since it’s diverged so heavily from the source material.

I haven’t watched the show yet…, just read some synopsis. Although I read all the Wheel of Time books and was a big fan, I hate Rand as a main character. I think I was at least 3 books in when I realized the MC was a piece of shyt. So it doesn’t matter to me too much how much Rafe diverges from the source however I do hope he keeps some of the themes intact. And the action. Cause no one wrote action like the author man his shyt was dope. His pedigree is Conan. He ain’t fukk around. That should at least be in the show.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
What did they do to my boy Perrin:mjcry:they massacred him. He's Perrin in name only:mjcry:they might as well left him out the story.
Was he a good character in the books? Because yeah he's quite lame in the series.