The "White Minority" lie?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
30m0391.jpg
We've all heard the White Supremacist talking points about how whites are the minority of the world and their numbers are only getting worse. I'm here to call bullshyt on that. According to this chart "Whites" SEEM to be neck and neck with blacks at 15-16% of the world population. Under the current White Minority paradigm that would be a lie already. As you can see whites STATISTICALLY have roughly double the numbers of every group below them (aside from blacks).

Now lets look at the asian group. They're divided statistically, based on location, culture, and various forms of genetic admixture - but still classified as asians. Why don't we apply the same rules to to whites? Based on genetic admixture it seems we should be classifying a large amount of Middle Easterners and Central/South Americans as whites as well.

When you add those numbers up they won't be the majority but it'll slam this ENDANGERED white minority bullshyt even further in the dirt. By the numbers the only endangered people on this planet are us black folks.

Thoughts?

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check birth rates in most Western countries and then check birth rates in Africa. Pay close attention to demographics projections and then come back here.

Endangered is pushing it, but the proportions of blacks and Asians worldwide will continue to grow while whites will shrink.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Whites are the minority on planet earth, every other group are made up of people of color.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Check birth rates in most Western countries and then check birth rates in Africa. Pay close attention to demographics projections and then come back here.

Endangered is pushing it, but the proportions of blacks and Asians worldwide will continue to grow while whites will shrink.

Are "middle easterners" and white hispanics also having birth rate issues? If not then i dunno about that breh :patrice:

What is the source for that chart?

The source seems to be this
(i have not read the slide yet)

I personally grabbed the chart from here Global Population by Race & The Future of Our World

Whites are the minority on planet earth, every other group are made up of people of color.

"Pure" whites are already NOT the minority according to the chart. Based on genetic admixture percentage they're much more than the 16% that's shown.