The Wildest Part About Roman’s Reign

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
:francis:I get it, I'm a Roman stan, but, ya'll kill me with this.

Now, Roman was just there while everything about about Sami and Usos????

Ya'll don't think he's the GOAT, he reign was too long, he matches got too predictable at the end...fine.

There's critique then there's being a contrarian.

The biggest factor in Roman's reign getting tired was it ballooned to a point where Wrestlemania was the only place to end it.

Cody wouldn't be as interesting if he came back 2022, won the RR early 2023 and won at WM 39.

The last year was about positiioning Roman to a level to put Cody over once he beat him. Look at the whole segment before Rock came out.

I've never seen that in wrestling, before.
Exactly.

There's would'ves and could'ves but the reality is the reality.

This thing didn't work with anyone else except Roman. Roman attracted a massive amount of fans over four years.

if he leaves/retires today a lot of those fans are gone and it gets a lot more quiet.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I feel like it was more about the storyline than Roman’s actual title run. Honestly the best parts of the Bloodline story was the Jimmy/Jey stuff(Sami, turning on each other etc…) Then Cody comes along elevates everything to another level. Roman was almost just a prop in this whole thing. Everything happening around him was more interesting than his matches. Yeah it was based around him being the HOTT but everyone that contributed to the story made it what it was. Also we all knew Rock would eventually get involved and that kept you locked In because it was damn near inevitable.
This shyt so lame

How you be the main ingredient to what made a story legendary but everyone else gets the credit :russ:

Without Roman being such a god tier heel Sami and Cody storylines doesn’t mean as much.

Sure Rock put it over the top but this dude came in the last 3 months out of a 3 year build it’s not like he can get all the credit when everyone was already calling this a classic BEFORE rock

And looking back jey and Jimmy didn’t add anything like that with their feud. Jimmy turned on jey and then they were on different brands for a year that ended in poor story building and a boring ass match

shyt jey only main event jey because Roman took him under his wing

GENERATIONAL TALENT

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whole run been irritating...the slave stories with the usos...ending Bryan like that..just bad TV. Sami had comedy quips but it wasn't everlasting.

I think this is probably the real review of this run.

As you are such a rock fan.

That if this was so dope.

You would have a much longer review.
I was no watch gang but I feel this thread is disengenuine.
Along with the reviews.
Plus I think the fanbase is in shock and just wants to chill to see what will happen.
It is like war victims who are shell-shocked.

Plus there is no talk of Amy workrate surrounding this st all.

No mention of any matches worth a damn in this run.

Just like the big e and Lashley run.

They just happened to occur.
Just like this Roman feud.
With this community.

No match revjews or rants.
with the rock owning the company and someone should have become a legend on this board.
ranting wwe and giving a plausible Review to continue tonwatch after hogun came back. Yet all there is from my searches are just chats and chats are not reviews.

Y'all should have ranted these matches and what occurred.

Y'all missed a chance to be individual legends on this board.

Art Barr