THE “WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK” MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm pro smith and rock.

It's just a shame it had to go this way because of will's recent media shenanigans and his floozy ass wife.

If y'all read his book, you'd have a better understanding about will.

Now, Will, just like Kells, MJ, OJ, Cosby... these were my childhood heroes and can do no wrong in my book, so I'll ride with them until the end.

Were Willburs action's at the Oscar's uncalled for? Absolutely. But I'm not going to reprimand him for acting out of character because of the issues he has interally. He's still a human being. And that's my qualm with the vast majority of folks. Callin' will a bytch and lambasting him because he got homotional.

I went through a similar dilemma and I know what it feels like to act our your aggressions/feelings, but he's sorry and we gotta move on from this.

But I forgot... this the coli. Where compassion and empathy do NOT exist. Yeah, y'all mothafukkas really don't care much about the human condition. The more time goes on the more I realize I start to ask myself what am I doing on the coli, I have nothing in common with these folks outside of music (even then, it's still questionable).

They say it's lonely at the top and I really get it. Peeps like Ye and Smith have the greatest of intentions and came from the bottom.

Although here we are... still giving them shiit for being c00ns or sellouts or emotional kuckolds.

According to once upon a time... these WERE our heroes (shiit, they still mine, fukk y'all).

Support pedophiles, murderers, and rapists because they were famous, brehs.:skip:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
but what is he defending? His brother got slapped. The person who slapped him been apologizing all week. And he’s going to get reprimanded. Rock is the one coming out on top so far.

So the only way to “defend” anything would’ve been the night it happened. I mean, you’re kinda beating a dead horse at this point. Keeping it going for what?

"Beating a dead horse"?

Doesn't matter if Will apologized or going to get reprimanded or being killed in the media. That's his BROTHER. He's rightfully upset that Will did that shyt and none of that other shyt matters. His brother got assaulted in front of the world for telling a bullshyt joke and it happened just because Will demon wife controls him. That nikka ain't letting that shyt go anytime soon and understandably so.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
A lot of those talks are purely driven by emotion, you had some of them same folk talking about "Chris should do a sit down with Will" once they realized this shyt was serious.

:mjlol:

They want to champion Will for assaulting Chris and then turn around and want Chris to do the leg work to help bail him out.

:wow:

To be fair, there's nothing wrong with this because a lot of people, when they have altercations with people they know, want to find out why. In my line of work, I have to deal with people who get into altercations all the time when most people wouldn't realize that such occurs. And in situations that mirror this shyt, the person who got hit or what not will want to sit down and confront or talk to the person who did it. Among all things, that was one of the most surprising thing when I was tasked with dealing with these issues and damn near got in trouble for constantly turning down requests for it or for not suggesting it (I used to think think it was a waste of time). At this point I've come to the understanding that humans always want to seek understanding and closure and these kind of things let them. :yeshrug:

Most Americans blame Chris Rock over viral Will Smith slap: poll
By
Jorge Fitz-Gibbon

Most Americans think Chris Rock had it coming.

More than half of those surveyed in a new poll said the comedian was in the wrong when he joked about Jada Pinkett Smith’s shaved head at the Oscars — and do not fault actor Will Smith for smacking him on camera.

Most Americans blame Chris Rock over viral Will Smith slap

2b1a697f222fbdc0bfef1d2905d47569.jpg

:dwillhuh:
#WillSmithTheProtagonist:wow:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:comeon: That looks to be about evenly divided. What’s telling is the gender and education split.

Yea nypost is a conservative page. If the poll is 49-48 they’ll tell you the majority voted without telling you it’s 1% off

:laff:

that’s why you gotta read the actual charts when nypost or fox post stuff instead of the title. We dead ass had a whole class in college about how FOX and NYPost trick their readers

:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.